Monday 19 December 2011

Rules & Regulations



MF GROUP 
DAILY COMMITMENT


As of today, I will begin a new life. Today I will throw off my old skin that has too long, suffered the pain of the bruises of failure, and the wounds of mediocrity. 

Today my old skin has gone to the dust. I will walk tall and proud among men and they will not know me because today I am a new man, with a new life.

I was not delivered into this world in defeat, nor was failure made part of my life. I am not a sheep just waiting to be prodded by the shepherd. The slaughterhouse of failures is not my destiny.

So long as I live, I will do, and do and do again. Each obstacle I will consider it as a mere detour to my goal and a challenge to my profession. I will persist and develop my skill by learning to ride out the wrath of each storm. 

So long as there is breath in me, that long will I persist. 
I KNOW I WILL WIN UNTIL THE END !!!


MF GROUP
SELF IMAGE

We are a Role Model Integrated Financial Consultant which produce 100 Million Dollar Agency and High Flyers!

Our Financial Consultant are highly skillful, knowledgeable and financially independent.

We have strong leadership which creates synergistic team working towards common vision, values and language. 


MF GROUP 
VISION STATEMENT  

We are professional Integrated Financial Consultant providing superior Financial Services that include investment, saving and protection products with the aim of creating wealth, financial independence and security.

We serve with integrity in meeting with the ever changing needs of individuals, families and corporations with excellent after sales services.


MF GROUP 
GOLDEN RULES

  • Always pass positive remarks
  • Listen to only positive remarks and give more energy to it.
  • Always be clear, happy and understanding with all concerned
  • Encourage new agents to have a great start in this business, always talk about the good, the best, and the great about all agent in this agency.
  • Do give positive remarks about one another in this agency
  • Respect one another and accept him/her for what he/she  is, for no one is perfect
  • Learn to give and take
  • Be humble
  • Be an energy giver and respect one another
  • Be responsible towards the agency 
  • Be a team player

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...